DRAMA & SINGING TRAINING
- 1990-91 Guildhall School of Music & Drama – 1 year ‘Opera & Classical Studies’
- 1994-97 Mountview Theatre School – 3 year ‘Acting & Musical Theatre’
- 1998-99 School of Psychodrama – Training in Psychodrama.
- 2001-02 Royal Academy of Music – Post Graduate Diploma (PG.Dip.RAM) in ‘Acting & Musical Theatre’
- 2002 Winner of HRL Hammond Prize for Acting, adjudicated by Ralph Fiennes
- 2007 Cabaret Conference at Yale University, USA
- 2005 -2014 Drama teacher at Stagecoach School of Drama (ages 7-18) in Gloucester & Cheltenham
- 2006 – 2007 Drama teacher at Waldorf Steiner School, Bristol (ages 6-13)
- 2006 – 2008 Drama teacher at Stagecoach School of Drama (ages 7-18) in Bath
- 2007 current Drama teacher at The Royal High School, Bath (secondary)
- 2016 current Speech and Drama teacher at Hayesfield School, Bath (secondary)
- Public Speaking Workshops
- Improvisation Workshops
- Shakespeare workshops
One woman play about the life of Sabine Spielrein: ‘No Ashes, No Coal,’ written by Graham Billing, at the Rondo Theatre, Bath. (Sponsored by the Debut Project). (Please click here for more information)
PERFORMANCES IN PREPARATION
- One woman play about the life of Unity Mitford: ‘Having Hitler’s Baby’ written by Howard Burnham
- One woman cabaret performance entitled: ‘Journeys’
PREVIOUS PERFORMANCES – selection
- ‘Much Ado About Nothing’. Beatrice. Dir: Peter Scupham. Norwich
- ‘Cabaret’ Chanteuse. Dir: Matthew Ryan. Jack Lyons Theatre.
- ‘As You Like It’ Rosalind. Dir: Margaret Steward. Norwich.
- ‘Joan of Arc at The Stake’ Joan. Dir: David Temple. Judi Dench Theatre.